Scope of this Policy
Who are we, controller and/or processor?
We are controllers when we collect data directly from you (the data subject).
We collect this data based on your consent.
The products that are currently under this section are:
- Emergency Doctor Mobile
- Emergency Doctor Simulation
What is the Legal Purpose for collecting personal information?
The information collected is used for the registration process in the application or to process payments for in-app purchases.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We seek your consent that you are at least 16 years while downloading these games.
Via our “Sites” and/or “Services”, True Form Games collects from you:
- Certain personally identifiable (i.e., non-business) information,
- General Site Visitors When you browse the non-password protected portions of our “Sites” and/or “Services”, we only collect information tied to your name, email, postal address, phone, and other contact details when you engage in the following activities:
- Request information;
- Participate in a survey;
- Interact with our social media pages;
- Apply for employment, internship, or other volunteer opportunities;
- Subscribe to one of our newsletters;
- Post content where permitted on the Site or our other online locations.
- Registered Customers and Suppliers: At the time you become a registered customer of True Form Games or you register as a supplier on the site, we request that you provide us with certain personal information (including your’s or a business executive’s name, address, phone number, and email address).
- All Site Users: True Form Games uses commonly-used automated information-gathering tools such as cookies. While you are browsing our “Sites” and/or “Services”, we automatically log your browser type, operating system, IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), general data (including your domain name, and the name of the web page from which you entered our site, and your activity while using our site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.,
For the purpose of enrolment, we collect the following information:
From Students, Doctors, and Users
- User Name
- User Role
- Email ID
- Enrolment No
- Physical characteristics - height, weight
- Registration No
- Mobile No
- Pin code
- Landline Phone Number
- Firm Name
For other products which have individual consent, we retain the information as per the term of use Usage
For all public-facing applications, we store data in the following location:
Internet service provider godaddy.com server in Arizona, U.S.A
For data that is collected from you directly based on your consent, you have the following rights:
- Right to information
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrictive processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to avoid automated decision making
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
- Third parties are responsible for their privacy policies, and users are required to review them before entering any contract with True Form Games.
- We use the services of cloud service providers, who provide their independent assurance of privacy obligations.
Reasonable security controls are in place that includes technical, personnel, and procedural controls to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, and unavailability.
- Access control
- Backup and Recovery
Our site permits you to contact us via email. Whenever you send an email via our site, you will be providing us with your name, title, email address, phone number, and any information you choose to include in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or other concern
Privacy Contact information: email@example.com
At least, annually, or as and when changes are required.
Last policy update: [07 July 2022]
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [trueformgames.com its affiliates websites and applications], a property of [True Form Games Private Limited]. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of these websites and applications. Through these websites, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [True Form Games Private Limited]. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [True Form Games Private Limited] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the websites or applications being temporarily unavailable due to technical
True Form Games Private Limited
Privacy Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org